| Parts | Services |
We carry a large selection of replacement and spare parts. Some of these parts are listed below:
- High efficiency media filters
- HEPA Filters
- Programmable Thermostats
- Fan Coils
- Refrigeration Parts
- Ice Machine Parts
For more information about the parts available, please call us ( 732-494-9106) or email us at . Ordering of parts can be done via phone or email. Parts are shipped UPS standard freight unless instructed to ship express (overnight). There is an additional charge for overnight shipments. Additionally we post parts on Craigs List under For Sale Appliances Norhtern NJ Metuchen.
We provide a variety of Services from basic installation, on-going preventative maintenance to repairs and cleaning. In addition, we can provide custom services to address your specific needs. These services range from local modifications, old system and product upgrades, total installation solution designs to improve system and environmental conditions. We can service a single unit or perform project work on major distribution centers, manufacturing plants, etc., and service Residential, Light Industrial and Commercial customers.
Below is a list of many of the services we provide but if you can't find what you are looking for, please contact us.
Product and Custom Services -
- Duct Cleaning
- Custom Duct Work
- Unit Overhauls
- Seasonal Tune-ups
- Indoor Air Quality Improvements
- Climate Control
- Air System Balancing
- Design Solutions or Just Capacity Sizing for an A/C, Furnace, Refrigerator, etc.
- Furnace Cleanings, Inspections
- Planned (Preventive Maintenance)and Emergency Services for all makes and models of Heating & A/C equipment
- Refrigerant Recovery (EPA-Certified)
- Extended Warranties
- Refrigeration System and Ice Maker Services
- 24 Hour Emergency Services (only available with a Service Agreement)
If you need a heating, air conditioning, refrigeration or ice machine solution and it is not listed above, contact us and let us see what we can do for you. Our consultants are trained and experienced, and can help you with the right solution tailored to your requirements.
Service Calls -
To avoid unnecessary service calls, please check out our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) page. If your problem still persists, please call us on 732-494-9106.
We install all the products we sell with just a few exceptions. We also perform new construction installs.
HVAC Systems are professionally sized by our installation specialists. We use the "Manual J" calculations methodology which is the state of the art for accurate and efficient sizing.
We will also complete all rebate paperwork, if applicable.
Service Agreements -
There is nothing more costly and inconvenient than having a problem with your heating, air conditioning, refrigeration or ice systems. You purchase and install quality products but preventive care must be taken to assure your system continues to perform year after year; however, that is usually the last thing on your task list. So avoid those problems and sign up for one of our Service Agreements which can be packaged to fit your situation and needs. The basic residential agreement for heating and cooling equipment consists of but not limited to:
- One Fall (heating unit), and One Spring (air conditioning unit) precision tune-up* per agreement year.
- Discounted labor rates, discounted parts and priority service!
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
For specific work performed under a tune-up, other details or to package a contract for your specific needs, please contact us.
* This does not include any repairs that may become necessary. Repairs made and parts installed at time of tune-up will be billed at discounted labor rate plus parts at a discount.
All our work is performed by licensed HVACRI Technicians, and EPA Certified Technicians. You will find our service staff professional and reliable. We will be there when we say we will be there!